• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pair of RTP3 Platine Tube Preamp PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For Sale a a pair of the RTP3 Platine Tube preamp for sale. High quality pcb with for documentation (Schematics, detailled BOM, interconnect, etc). With these you can build the actual VSE RTP3 tube preamp, one pcb per channel. Each pcb contains everything for one channel, all power supplies, including the HV Shunt regulator, just connect the power transformers.

Very good preamp, probably one of the 10 top tube preamp, and one of the best for me, I have one. These pcb make building the preamp much easier. These pcb were a special order for one member but he changed his mind.

To complete the preamp you'll need the input source selector, and volume control. Take not ethat this preamp is full balanced, and that the original design was using one stereo source selector and one stereo volume step attenuator per channel.

If interested send me a private email.
SB

Attachments

• IMG_20210122_134906.jpg
    IMG_20210122_134906.jpg
    998.8 KB · Views: 309
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.