• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Troels 3WC Bookshelf Complete Kit + Speaker Enclosures!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a Troels 3WC Bookshelf complete kit + enclosures which I had professionally drafted and made by a local cabinet shop. Everything you need for a complete set of speakers is here, minus just some binding posts.

I've had the kit from Troels for 2 years, and finally made the enclosures, but unfortunately I had to move recently and no longer have the room I was going to put these in. Plus I would like to re-purpose the money for other necessities. I've also realized I'm more of an amp building kinda guy rather than a speaker building guy.

The parts from Jantzen/Troels cost me $815 USD 2 years ago. The enclosures cost me more than I'd like to admit.

Selling the whole kit and kaboodle at a loss to me, but that is the nature of diy speaker building. I'm hoping someone can go the last mile and really enjoy these beauties. I know their killer speakers, but I just don't have the time and space.

$1000
Local pickup only.
I'm in lower Manhattan NYC.

Attachments

• UnopeneBox.jpg
    UnopeneBox.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Invoice.jpg
    Invoice.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 1,154
  • tweeterDetail.jpg
    tweeterDetail.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,150
  • midrange.jpg
    midrange.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,141
  • Fitout.jpg
    Fitout.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 1,112
  • SpeakerBoxes.jpg
    SpeakerBoxes.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 608
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.