• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ScanSpeak Discovery 30W/0-00 12" Passive Radiator.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a ScanSpeak Discovery 30W/0-00 12" Passive Radiator for sale. It matches the 30w/4558t-12-Subwoofer. I bought it to use in my car with the 4558 but it did not work out in the car environment. The passive has less than 1 hour on it but I did manage to poke a small hole in the surround while removing it from the enclosure, I've repaired this and it is hardly noticeable. The passive also has a white gasket which I will remove or leave on at the buyers request. It will be shipped in the original box at buyers expense.

$60. OBO

Here is a link to my subwoofer thread:

ScanSpeak 30W/4558T and 30W/0-00 sub failure.

ScanSpeak Discovery 30W/0-00 12" Subwoofer Passive Radiator

ScanSpeak Discovery 30W/4558T 12" Subwoofer

Attachments

• SCAN PASSIVE.jpg
    SCAN PASSIVE.jpg
    847.9 KB · Views: 140
  • SCAN PASSIVE 2.jpg
    SCAN PASSIVE 2.jpg
    606.2 KB · Views: 130
  • SCAN PASSIVE 3.jpg
    SCAN PASSIVE 3.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.