• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Exotic iwata/JBL loudspeaker pair fo sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well I’ve broke my own heart. My wife and have decided to move our household to Europe and now I have to sell off my favorite toys. In this case my pair of JBL cinema cabinets with IWATA 300 fiberglass waveguides from Auto Tech in Poland. The compression drivers are JBL commercial cinema loaded with TrueExtent berryllium diaphragms. I tell you the sound is truly magical! I got four UREI 6250 amplifiers that used to power that I amthrowing into package. Their condition is absolutely pristine. You will never hear a better stereo. The last time that I measured them, they were quite flat from 40Hz to 18kHz and had no trouble reproducing authentic theater sound tracks. Unfortunately I cannot ship these. The buyer will have to come to my home and pickup. To offset the hassle I am offering the whole package for $2,500 total. How is that for a deal?

I also have two JBL commercial cinema subwoofers. They feature 18 inch drivers in a cabinet 4 cubic feet. They are very clean to 40Hz in most rooms. I will sell these two cabinets deep discounted. They work

very well with the described loudspeaker pair.

Should anyone have an interest, Please let me know

Attachments

• IWATA_JBL_1.jpeg
    IWATA_JBL_1.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 599
  • c702d77a30694405aed4545cca8d0b45.pdf
    9.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.