• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Big Electrolytics - Free (just pay shipping)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
COVID garage clean out. I haven't used these since I moved 8 years ago, so I'm guessing I never will.

9 big electrolytics. All but one are Sprague. Values can be seen in the pic. Free to whoever replys first and pays shipping from 02067 (Massachusetts).

Attachments

• IMG_2131.JPG
    IMG_2131.JPG
    647.9 KB · Views: 384
After some serious Jenga, I figured that I can fit 5 of the 3900uF, 50V along with one 12,000uF, 20V and one 21,000uf 50V into the smallest flate rate box. Or I gan get 2 of the 21,000uF, 50V and 4 3900uF 50V in that box. That box is $8.30.

There is no way to get the 54,000, 20V in anything smaller than the next box size up, which is $15.05 (which will, of course, hold all of the caps I have on offer. Please let me know via PM what you would like and your address.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.