• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Hypex Fusion FA253 Plate Amp plus remote kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Hypex Fusion FA253 Plate Amp plus remote kit - price drop

Got one of these used off a friend to try out recently.

Very pleased with how it sounded and to my ears improved on the standard passive crossover he created. However my plans to go active on front three have changed, I'm just not going to have the funds to buy another two.

So with regret selling this.

Perfect condition, fully functional, hasn't missed a beat in the month or so I have had it. Has remote kit and remote.

Would prefer a UK buyer for shipping reasons but will post to Europe if need be.

Looking for £300/€335 plus shipping.

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:
O there is interest. I had a look at it...but I have a subwoofer plate amp that works good enough and then forking out a couple of hundred euro's is not smart....

Also the perceived complexity of the thing scares me. Like blowing up a sub if you have not loaded up a profile...etc..etc...

Yeah thats' what I am doing now, using for a sub in bridged mode. I mean it's not that scary haha. Handy having the DSP section for eq and LPF/HPF etc.

Last edited:
I may be interested in this without remote kit. Was looking to add NC122MP modules to my active speakers, so will be using amp module from the plate.

How old is the plate amp and is there any warranty left.

I am based in Bedford.

Thanks,
Kemp

Hi, sorry was just about to update the thread. I couldn't wait any longer and listed it on Ebay this morning where it sold almost straight away. Thanks for the interest.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.