• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS MOSKIDO VALVES 1579+6SN7GTB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These have been sat in a box for to long, i will now never get to build this amp which is a great regret.

First these are very rare, I dont believe you can even buy these anywhere, there are a lot of auctions with 1579 in the title but are are all derivatives, none are actually 1579 with the metal base. If you read the now deleted thread you will remember that bob said these metal base versions where the best of the best, beating every expensive valve he tried with the plastic base version next in Line. The valves have never been tested or tried and I purchased them from a very well known seller on ebay, you can see his sticker on the pic, I have done a continuity test and they all pass this. I am looking for £80 plus postage for all 4, I paid over double that when the Moskido was been posted.
y4OmnzY.jpg
OSnHm1a.jpg
nFWm83M.jpg
GuthrEG.jpg

And here are 4 with plastic bases, again from a commercial seller on ebay, only tested for continuity but these look mint. £40 plus post.
4YbMwJq.jpg

Now the Tung-Sols 6SN7GTB where purchased for the second stage of the moskido front end, these are brand new cryo treated from Cryoset and are a matched pair. £35 plus post.
p5wdCBP.jpg
LUN201c.jpg

The website doesnt seem to like full size hosted imgs! hopefully they expand when clicked.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.