• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

RD75 NOS pair for Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of RD75 NOS for sale. I put this notice attached to another notice earlier in another thread (https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pla...ir-bohlender-graebener-rd75s.html#post5859104), but I think I should have put the notification here. I'm sorry if I didn't follow protocol on my initial posting.

These were part of the Parts Express sale when they bought back stock from one of the companies using RDs went out of business. I think at the time, Parts Express could no longer buy them, during their first transition time.

Hobby time has been limited for me for a long time, so I finally accepted the fact that I'd rather they be used by someone else rather than just being stored by me.

They have been stored indoors, in the original plastic covering, inside of a 6" heavy-wall PVC tubing (much to the dismay of my partner's sense of hom e decor...)

They are terminated cleanly by the manufacturer.

Price for pair of RD75s is $2,000 USD.
Buyer pays for shipping and is responsible for payment of any applicable fees.

Located in U.S.

I can send more if you want them.

Thanks

Attachments

• PA140036.JPG
    PA140036.JPG
    890.7 KB · Views: 152
  • PA110029.JPG
    PA110029.JPG
    943.7 KB · Views: 145
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.