• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GEC TT21 Singles, Matched Pairs and Quads

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks, I have a range of GEC TT21 tubes up for Grabs,
They are 100% New In Boxes, Tested on an Amplitrex 1000
Available in Singles,
Matched Pairs
Matched Pairs plus one (a spare of the same value)
Quads.
I not giving them away, I am charging what they are worth which is $500 a tube. I know it's not cheap but Its, not a fire sale, I will hang on to them for the next 10 years and they will only go up in value.
Free postage in Australia, we are paying part freight for worldwide.
These tubes will be securely double packed before posting.
Let me know if you are interested.

Note: Every Tube has it's IP and GM stated on its box and each tube will be photographed and etched in a (hidden from site) spot and documented regarding the date of sale etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.