• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Someone to finish building my amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not sure where to post this but I'm just in over my head. I've purchased everything, I'm assuming, I need to finish this amplifier. I don't have the time nor the knowhow to finish it. I'll pay for shipping to you and return obviously and pay for your time. Whatever you think is fair I'm willing to pay.
I'm hoping this will be a breeze for most in this forum. But I'll be the first to admit, not me.
The amp consists of 8 channels.
4 - Icepower 250 asp
4 - icepower 250a.
I have the cables from Ghent audio. I already have a chassis. I think I have most connectors, switches and anything I don't have I'll purchase. I just really want this amplifier working.

TBH I'm not worried about a warranty and I'm sure that would be the hold up for getting this done. But I hope someone qualified is willing to help me out and finish this project for me. I'd really really appreciate it.

Not even sure if this is okay to post in this forum and if not, I apologize in advance and delete the thread.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.