• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Two Pair of FREE BassZilla Platinum Cabinets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First come, first served!! I made two additional pair of BassZilla speaker cabinets in the process of making my own…long story. And, they’ve been collecting dust and I have to clear out some space for other projects. So, they’re up for grabs. For FREE!!!! Please note that the cabinets DO NOT come with speaker drivers or crossovers. Pics are below.

One pair is made from Purpleheart. This pair just look cool. The other pair is made from Sitka Spruce. If you are not familiar with the species, it is the wood that soundboard in Yamaha & Steinway pianos are made from.

Here’s the deal: You arrange and pay for shipping. The pair of cabinets are free. That’s it. Please contact me and we can get the ball rolling. When they’re gone, they’re gone!!

Tim

Attachments

• Basszilla Purpleheart.jpg
    Basszilla Purpleheart.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 648
  • BassZilla Pair.jpg
    BassZilla Pair.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 637
I can't believe nobody has jumped on this- those are exceptionally well-made cabs. I'm stopping myself from claiming those purpleheart ones on a daily basis, I'm just a couple hours south in central mass. If I didn't have so much gear already it would be a non-question, but as it stands I'm not playing with the gear I have because there's too damned much of it.

People- these are very, very well made. Help our man clear some space!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.