• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS "Simplistic" PASS B1 - Buffer and CapMultiplier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I like and offer you (see attached Image #1 from top to bottom):

- my simplistic Version of Mr. Pass "B1 Buffer"

The PSU consists of a Tamura 3FD - 320 transformer and two LT3062 LDO low-noise Regulators.
Sorry: I do no more have spare 2SK170 transistors that I can offer you, - but: I have tested my own Buffer PCB
and can tell you that it works absolutely flawlessly.
The PCB has 2 connectors: "Input Left/Right" (can be the output of an attenuation device, for example) and "Output Left/Right":
which is the buffered output (the "Job" of this PCB).

If you are interested, I will try and assist you getting a quad of matched 2SK170.

- my "Jason Kuetemann Cap Multiplier"

The PCB is tested and works flawlessly. You need a transformer to power it.
I have added a "naked" Jason Kuetemann Cap Multiplier" - PCB, in case that you need 2 of these CAP-Multipliers.

I have successfully used the PCBS (B1-Buffer und CAP-Multiplier) to drive one of my ACAs (see Image 2).
I offer you the B1-Buffer and the CAP-Multipliers for 30€ - worldwide shipping is inclusive.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

P.S.: In case somebody is interested to have the complete ACA "as shown on Image 2: give me a PM, please, and I will make you a very pleasant offer for it.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 357
  • SNV34568.JPG
    SNV34568.JPG
    558.9 KB · Views: 358
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.