• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Open Baffle Speaker cabinets only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
£30, beer or red wine for the festive season :D

Open Baffle loudspeaker cabinets only. EXCLUDES CROSSOVER COMPONENTS AND CABLES CURRENTLY AFFIXED TO REAR AND SHOWN IN PHOTO.
these cabinets were not made by me, but the are very nicely made, using a Reedsawn oak veneer to the facia and a solid oak frame (Reed sawn oak is a kind of rough cut oak look, giving it a texture finish to the touch)
The cabinets were designed for rear mounting of the following drivers:
Dayton audio ps220 8 inch full range
Eminence 15a alpha bass drivers
The top plastic bit I made and suited my aurum Cantus g2si ribbon speakers (this can be removed and discarded if necessary)
I am only selling as I transfered the drivers noted above to another cabinet that I made.
Obviously these are for collection only.
I think that they are made in a high density chipboard, not mdf.
Any questions please ask.
Also comes with grill covers to protect speakers, split in to two per speaker, so you can leave the dayton driver free and protect the eminence below, that are close to the ground.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.