• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio Note DAC 3.1X LOADED! ANUK Transformers, Black Gates, Level 4 I/V's, and Mundor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Discounted

Offered is an Audio Note DAC 3.1x - Highly Upgraded and Loaded!

This started out as an AN KIT and has been highly enhanced w upgraded parts. It has the bigger Sowter I/V's and Hi-B Core AN UK OPT's. Power supply and digital board is loaded w Black Gates and MCap Supreme Silver Oil Caps.

I cant remember what tubes I have in place but I'm sure they are premium vintage. They sound great now but no guarantees. Consider them a gift.

Buyer to pay for shipping, insurance and paypal (3.5%).

You have to be very careful with these DAC's as they do not ship well. The best thing to do is double box w good packaging material. It takes time, effort and the package is big and a bit more expensive. This will be the fourth AN DAC I've shipped w no problems.

Not sure about shipping internationally. It probably doesn't make sense, but if your willing to pay the freight, try me.

$2750

Last edited:
9k=

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.