• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Chipamp.com red LM3886 boards and chips, and Ti class D chips

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Having a clear out due to an extended period of more optimism and enthusiasm than actual time to build stuff.

3 pairs of the red chipamp.com amp and power supply boards with LM3886 chips. All bought direct from chipamps website when these things were trendy (a while ago) £20 a pair

1 pair of LM3886 chips unused £5 or I'll chuck them in with the above if someone buys the lot.

Postage is extra, whatever it costs me stuffed in an old RS jiffy bag :).

Ti TPA3110D2PWPR 15w stereo ICs 5 pcs

Ti TPA3111D1PWPR 10W mono ICs 5 pcs

These are in Ti bags so probably sample I blagged when Ti did handed them out like sweeties. Anyone who would make use of them there is probably £10 worth of chips, charitable donation to mcmillan or a similar cancer charity and I will bung them in the post to you, UK only please I don't want to be paying transatlantic shipping on these.

Hi,

"3 pairs of the red chipamp.com amp and power supply boards with LM3886 chips. All bought direct from chipamps website when these things were trendy (a while ago) £20 a pair"

When you say "pairs" do you mean two amp boards and a power board or just one amp board and the Power board?

Regards.

Tony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.