• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: ultralow noise PS 3.3V and +-12V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I am looking for some Power Supply to finish a DAC project.

PS: 3.3V based on LT3042 or so.
Something like this : diyinhk 0.56uV Ultralow noise DAC power supply regulator 3.3/5/7V 2A*x2

PS: +- 12 V based on LT3042 or so.
Something like this : diyinhk 0.8uV Ultralow noise DAC power supply regulator +-9/12/15V 1.5A*x2

If somebody has also a Amanero, it can be interesting.

Preferable in EU!

If you want to sell some, please let me know!
Thanks.

Hi Jan.
Thanks for your idea. To have the dac powered from powerbank is kind of "not practical" in real life. And the Silent switcher boards are more expensive than those diyinhk boards.

If somebody have some low noise power supply lost on the shelf, please contact.

Regards

silent switcher

Hi Jan.
Thanks for your idea. To have the dac powered from powerbank is kind of "not practical" in real life. And the Silent switcher boards are more expensive than those diyinhk boards.

If somebody have some low noise power supply lost on the shelf, please contact.

Regards

Hi ZeAudius,

no need to power it with a powerbank, we use external 9V power supply, which works great. Not only low noise, probably the best PS for this kind of use.
If it´s too expensive, ok, that´s a different question.
Otherwise I can only say, this little thing is simply awful..

Just my 50cents,

Heiko

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.