• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2x Eminence Kappalite 3015LFA, 15 inch woofers, in NL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
[sold] FS: 2x Eminence Kappalite 3015LFA, 15 inch woofers, in NL

I have for sale a pair of lightly used Eminence Kappalite 3015LFA drivers. They where mounted in a open baffle Hifi system driven by a 25watt amp system, so never saw anywhere close to their peak RMS. They look like new, except in the mounting holes where there is a slight bit of scoring visible from the screws these where attaced with (nothing visible on the face etc..)

I paid 279Euro for each two years ago, so 279euro for the pair is a fair price imo. They can be collected in the Eindhoven (NL) area, or I can ship these (well packaged), anywhere in the world at your expense.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.