• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Satori Ara 2-Way Speakers SB ACOUSTICS Scan-Speak

Selling my beloved , FS Satori Ara 2-Way Speakers SB ACOUSTICS with upgraded Beryllium dome Tweeters

In case you are not aware of these speakers this is the link from MedisonSpeaker store but mine come with upgraded tweeters that below kit does not include.

Satori Ara 2-Way Speaker Kit- Pair

Purchased these from SB Acoustics Dealer during " 2018 AXPONA - Audio Expo North America" show April 2018.

SB Rep had Satori kit loaded with best components that they could showcase that inculcated upgraded Beryllium Dome Tweeters and top of the line crossover components. Matching Speaker Stands can be included in the price.

Price with Speaker Stands 1400 and 1300 without.
I'm in Chicago Area in case you'd like to pick it up.

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1427.jpg
    IMG_1427.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 176
Selling my beloved , FS Satori Ara 2-Way Speakers SB ACOUSTICS with upgraded Beryllium dome Tweeters

In case you are not aware of these speakers this is the link from MedisonSpeaker store but mine come with upgraded tweeters that below kit does not include.

Satori Ara 2-Way Speaker Kit- Pair

Purchased these from SB Acoustics Dealer during " 2018 AXPONA - Audio Expo North America" show April 2018.

SB Rep had Satori kit loaded with best components that they could showcase that inculcated upgraded Beryllium Dome Tweeters and top of the line crossover components. Matching Speaker Stands can be included in the price.

Price with Speaker Stands 1400 and 1300 without.
I'm in Chicago Area in case you'd like to pick it up.

Thanks!!!