• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hypex NC500 buffer upgrade or new amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you currently have an NC500 and are looking to squeeze out every last bit of performance out of them I am offering my buffer as an aftermarket upgrade. These buffers allow the use of both 8pindip op amps as well as dual 6 pin pro monos. The board allow both thruhole and SMD parts to dial in the voicing exactly how you want. The "Platinum Reference" comes with Sparkos regs, Sparkos Pro op amps, input wires are soldered directly to the board (Neotech solid silver), your choice of Nichicon Muse or Elna Silmic caps.

I have been building class D amps for almost 2 years and this new upgraded buffer has been available for about 4 months now with a number of them in clients hands. They have received rave reviews from everyone and I will post some reviews if you are interested; some may be listed on my FB page.

Anyway if you are interested in upgrading your NC500 or would like to buy a new one for a fantastic price, please let me know. All amps are built to order to accommodate your needs and budget.

Thanks

J

Attachments

• IMG_2442.jpg
    IMG_2442.jpg
    946.7 KB · Views: 300
My in box was full since the last time I posted so I am sorry if anyone reached out without any luck.

I have a 2 channel amp (nc500) with custom buffer that can be a quick ship item.

I also have a number of our buffers available for those who already have an NC500. A few reviews are on various boards and the feedback has been incredible for our buffer using all discrete components. My buffer fits both 8 pin dip dual channel op amps as well as the 6 pin “pro” monos.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.