• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: SAL 08C08 SCANDINAVIAN AUDIO LABS (PAIR) Full range drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sublime sounding drivers. Perfect fit for open baffle or enclosed box for full range drivers. Among some of the best full range drivers I've heard and tried. In absolute excellent condition both cosmetic and functionality. I had my share of fun but in need of more budget for other DIY projects. Here's your chance for the pair

750 USD including shipping and packing ONLY US address.
I will not ship them internationally due to the heavy weight and fragility. I will have it professionally packed and sent either via UPS or Fedex

Since the pair is super heavy due to heavy weight cone and magnet, I prefer someone coming over and pick them up in person in San Diego, CA at 700 USD

Thanks for looking! :)

Here're some links and specs:

scandinavianaudiolabs
Scandinavian Audio Labs SAL 08C08 (Pair) – diyAudio Store
Tip_85

30026387527_696fc81e0f_b.jpg

44914966992_4b012e3c69_b.jpg

30026386937_aa3c609c54_b.jpg

26676793457_398dfc5a1e_c.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for lower pricing.
In case anyone interested to hear how it sounds, send me a PM, i will send you a recent short recorded clip of my Open baffle builds on Smartphone.

As mentioned earlier, I bought the pair brand new, unopen boxed and have used it for a few months together with my other DIY speakers and builds.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.