• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ES9018 Multichannel USB DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry. Yes i have been really busy at work and dealing with an episode of acute back issue that started over the weekend.

I had posted the $300 number out of frustration on the long inactive thread. I got multiple interests, some asking me to jump through hoops in spite of the low cost.

I realized that the pricing is incorrect. I am not offering this for $300 anymore. My sincere apologies for this.

the XLR cables (mogami+neutrik) are in a different system now. I will get them back to include with the DAC.

But the final pricing is
$400 + shipping without cable
$450 + shipping including the 8 XLR cables

If anyone is interested please get back to me.

If there is no interest i will be disassembling the unit for selling the parts separately.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.