• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale project DAC TDA1541 with tube output

Things you have for sale.
For sell another complete kit DAC TDA1541A with tube output and no-oversampling.

What is included:
  • DAC PCB with DIR9001 and TDA1541A-R1 (included) and all components (very good quality WIMA, Elna, etc.) needed to use it with SPDIF RCA input. The DAC is in no-oversampling mode;
  • complete PCB for tube output;
  • one pair of NOS tubes 6N2P-EV;
  • two power transformers 220v only (one for DAC and one for tube output).

In this stage you need to find an enclosure to finish the project. The DAC was tested and it sounds fantastic due to the tube output.

The price is 250 USD + transport 25 USD. We can use paypal for payment.

For any details, please send me a private message.

IMG-1538.jpg
Are there any un- populated boards for the DAC portion available? I see there are no wretched surface mount components used!

Vlad,
Awesome work in both design and board layout. Good luck with your shipping and distribution beyond EU.
DHL should be able to facilitate your needs as I use them to get precision audio and bicycle components from Bosnia, Czk, Kazakhstan and other Eastern EU countries. It is expensive but I just look at it as the cost of doing business.
Keep up the good work.
Mark in GA USA.

Vlad,
Awesome work in both design and board layout. Good luck with your shipping and distribution beyond EU.
DHL should be able to facilitate your needs as I use them to get precision audio and bicycle components from Bosnia, Czk, Kazakhstan and other Eastern EU countries. It is expensive but I just look at it as the cost of doing business.
Keep up the good work.
Mark in GA USA.
Hi Mark, thank you for your message.
Yes, DHL or Fedex services can be used but are really expensive comparing with the DAC cost. I am still looking for a shipping service with a decent price.
Regards,
Vlad

Hi,

I can make a 120v version but the shipping is very expensive to US.

Regards,

Vlad
Vlad, thank you for trying to save us money. Any possibility to have the DAC use linear power supply so that way it is lighter to ship and I can buy the power supply for it separately. Even with the shipping cost, I don’t mind paying since TDA1541 DAC with tube output is almost unobtainable. The commercially available DACs using TDA1541 are expensive as well. I sent you a pm over 2 years ago about this DAC. So please consider shipping to the USA

I am not sure how much the package weight plays on the shipping cost but I would suggest selling the DAC/tube output either as a kit (customer to solder) or fully assembled but without the power supply. The power supply would be sourced locally by the customer. Provide some pictures and instructions and it should be easy to follow and assemble.

On the other hand what is the cost for shipping from EU to North America? Everyone knows shipping is going through the roof. If the customer really wants something they will need to pay the price.

I have several Philips and Marantz TDA1541A CD players that I would like to build a tube output for. I do not need tubes or components but would need one or more PCBs with a schematic for 6N2P tubes. Can you provide this? What is the cost for PCBs and what would be the cost of shipping to Portland, OR 97267?

Thank you. Your kits are beautiful.

One more turn-key kit available for DAC no-oversampling and tube output.
The kit includes:
- the main board with 8xTDA1387 DAC (is a replacement of TDA1541A). Can be easily replaced with a TDA1541A chip if you have one (I do not have anymore);
- tube output board with soft start, one new pair of 6N2P tubes and audio grade output capacitors;
- two power transformers (one for main board and one for the tube output board).

250 EURO+shipping to EU only.

IMG-2604-1.jpg

One more turn-key kit available for DAC no-oversampling and tube output.
The kit includes:
- the main board with 8xTDA1387 DAC (is a replacement of TDA1541A). Can be easily replaced with a TDA1541A chip if you have one (I do not have anymore);
- tube output board with soft start, one new pair of 6N2P tubes and audio grade output capacitors;
- two power transformers (one for main board and one for the tube output board).

250 EURO+shipping to EU only.

IMG-2604-1.jpg
I’d like to buy one or two blank DAC boards. I’m in the US and not in a big hurry.
please let me know RE availability and price.

Peace,
Technical

One turn-key kit available for DAC with TDA1541, no-oversampling and tube output.

The kit includes:
- the main board with TDA1541 chip included
- tube output board with a new pair of tubes

280 EURO+shipping to EU only.
Pease send me message for more details.
modify_inline.gif

Last edited by a moderator: