• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 22.5792 MHz Oscillator (Full Size Can (4 pin))

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys/gals!

Well I got very unlucky and one of my Amanero oscillators broke the output leg and now my entire DAC review has pulled up the emergency brake. Why couldn't it have been the no connection leg....

I can't seem to find a single supplier of decent quality, full size can oscillators in the USA. When I did a search on here for just 22.5792 there was 8 hits total over 14 years of results.

Does anyone have one they could sell me or do you know of a supplier in the USA who carries full size 22.5792 MHz oscillators?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Well it depends on the oscillator. Some TCXO units go for less than $15 and I am only missing one oscillator.

Has anyone ever dealt with these GMR (Russian) oscillators before? Those are way more than most Chinese sourced Golden TCXO by 3x. Now I know it is easy to fake a golden TCXO, but for arguments sake, let us say they are real.

Ultra-low jitter generator pair 22.5792, 24.5760 Ultra precision Oscillators | eBay

Full size 4 pin oscillator shown below TCXO-0-1ppm-dac-22-5792MHz-Ultra-precision-Golden-Oscillator-1pcs.jpg_640x640.jpg

Just curious, have anyone tested whether the quality of the crystals different between an expensive and a cheap one? Is there any drift?
I do know people have shown Golden TCXOs are long term stable while Crystek's high end units are short term stable (which is what you want for optimal performance).

I just realized the thread right below this one about 4 threads down is the same GMR oscillators shown in that Ebay link.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.