• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - ACA monoblock chassis, ACA boards, 2 Dell 90W power supplies

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of silver/black ACA monoblock chassis, still in the shrink wrap. Only the cardboard box was opened. I also have a pair of Dell PA-1900-02D2 90 watt power supplies, and a pair of ACA boards.

For sale to the lower 48 states only. Paypal only.

$150 + shipping gets it all.

Please consider ( before contacting me with a ridiculously low offer ): Shipping from one place. No tax. Boards thrown in. Monoblock ACA chassis sold out of DIYA store. Power supplies may have to go in a separate box, but for a nice person I'll open the shrink wrap and see if it can get it all to fit in one box. No promises, but I'll do my best. Selling these only because it's time to admit I don't need twice as many amplifier projects as there are speakers in the house to be powered. Not really rational ;).

No offense man, but I'm not sure you're getting this hobby right. You don't need to sell your amp projects. You need to buy more speakers. And remember any pair of drivers, especially vintage ones count as speakers, because they're for a future open baffle project. And never bring sanity into the situation. What's the sense of that? SMH

Ha! I don't disagree with any of that. This is why I gave myself a ratio as a numeric goal to adhere to, and not a limit. This way I can have as many of either ( speakers and amplifiers ) as my heart may desire, and that amount will be totally acceptable so long as amplifiers don't outnumber speaker pairs by more than a factor of two. Universally accepted hoarder reasoning. No matter that I don't physically have enough space for more than 4 pairs of speakers, unless storing them where they couldn't possibly be used. Minding that number would be truly irrational.

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.