• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F2 and F2J pcbs

F2 / F2J Clone PCBs

Hi,
I have a pair of F2J pcb( separate left and right channels) and CRC power supply board for sale. Buyer has to pay for shipping and paypal fees.Please remember these boards are long 28cm.
These boards can handle boutique caps for output and inputs as there is provision for connecting capacitors with unusual dimensions( need to be outside the board). Standard caps on board are for polystyrene and poly-prop.
A mouser component list will be send with boards.
Both amp PCB have holes drilled for fitting 4U heatsink from DIYaudio store.
Power supply board has mouthing holes matching pre drilled plate from DIYaudio store.
Power supply boards can connect with 120V/240v supplies with dual primary winding of transformers as used in Firstwatt designs.
Update 1/2/19
The second run of the boards is closed for meeting target. limited to 10 set of boards. Please add your name to waitlist from now on! Will give you preference on cancellation.
They are now UMS boards, that can be easily mounted in a UMS heatsink from DIY audio store.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 1,437
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    722.7 KB · Views: 1,382
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 1,340
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 1,286
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 1,268
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
Thanks Helmut. There is no hum or noise with no audio playing. Please update once you build it. MOSFETs are dissipating heat even as the placement on 4u heat-sink is optimal. Like you asked resistors are not crowded either.
It is worth building it. I cant wait to test with Jfets.

I am ordering a set of 5 PCB for F2J for a DIYer.Let me know if there is anyone else interested.
Also there are left channel PCB that are working from first batch that I will give away for 5$ and shipping (paypal fee if you want it). These were ordered with first batch that had issues with inverted traces on right channel. Left channel is completely functional and been tested out.
They are useful if someone want to make an F2/F2J in mono configuration.

Second run

I got some PM over the last week on F2J PCB. As you all know I made it for my self and sold the extra boards. I am still using them and happy with it.
As there are more interests recently I am looking into the possibility of a second run of boards of 5 sets.
Please express your interest here and if there is enough will go through another run in late October!
Thanks

If there is enough interests for board I can get you the needed R125 Jfets. Each channel will need one so total two per amplifier. I can try getting matched pair but can’t promise as my source is probably getting close to stock depletion. I don’t think it needs to be matched for F2J anyway.

Last edited:
Carsten. Hope you made something out of last semisouth JFets you bought from me? Or you just collecting them? You bought at least 8 of them if I remember !
Just to be clear this is only for guys buying pcbs and I don’t know if there is enough matched available .