• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: active speakers Audio Pro Ace-Bass A4-14 Mk2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear members,

I am selling a pair of active speakers, the legendary Audio Pro Ace-Bass A4-14 Mk2. :

Link to pictures

The speakers are in perfect working conditions and they sound terrific. This is one of the best active speaker for HiFI use ever produced. There are only minor marks barely visible.

They will be shipped from Italy. Tracked shipping will be about 30 euros in Italy. For other destinations I will tell you the box weight/box volume/pickup address, and you can select the shipping with whatever carrier you like. I've always worked with UPS, but any other carrier will do the job.

The price is 975 euros. Post me a private message if you are interested.

Regards
Pietro

Last edited:
Wow! Are these now worth that much? I bought a pair 10 years ago to restore, simply because I thought they were an extremely well thought out design -- and now I'm glad I did! Mine are A4-14 MKIs though, and with the wood finish instead of black. Very cool and good luck with the sale!!! Yours are in awesome condition.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.