• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale : Jelco SA-50 Tonearm and Reel Tapes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
Up for sale is Jelco SA-50 tonearm. Tonearm is without headshell and bias weight. These tonearms used to come with 'Cosmic' the Indian Turntable manufacturer who used to import motors (Akai) and tonearms(Jelco) from Japan. However this is unused near mint condition tonearm as I got it from the product maanager of that Indian company. You can confirm by seeing there are no fitting marks on base plate or any other places. The circular base plate has tiny scratch as it was placed loose with tonearm in the box. There are no scuffs or smudges. A pointed metal shaft came with this which I don't know what it is used for. I checked with multimeter the tonearm wires shows continuity. Tonearm lifting mechanism is working and very smooth. The bearing is very smooth.
Specification of tonearm is here : Specs

Also along with this 5 reel to reel tapes of classical music. Details are as follows.
1) Van Cliburn Fritz Reiner (Beethoven Emperor Concerto)
2) Oistrakh/Ormandy (Tchaikovsky : Violin Concerto in D)
3) Richard Wagner (Rafael Kubelik)
4) Eugene Ormandy (Offenbach Suit/Bizet)
5) Herbert Von Karajan (Dvorak/Smetana)

Some Reel tapes may be rare. I have no player to check this tapes.

I am expecting 130 US $ Shipping charges extra. If shipping is expensive price is little negotiable. Price is comparatively less with reference taken from last ebay sale of similar tonearm which also didn't have headshell and bias weight. : Price reference Link.
I have high resolution pictures of all items if needed. Selling as it is. No returns. All sales are final.

TONEARM :
e8v0ra.jpg

11kdqv4.jpg

xlbezd.jpg

ivyfeb.jpg

2lniueo.jpg

30vg0tc.jpg

2vvntr4.jpg

REEL TAPES
2ir95eg.jpg

bi16s9.jpg

i6gzea.jpg

10xu0r6.jpg

10iicnn.jpg

Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.