• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Complete built DDDAC (8×TDA 1543 Doede Douma DAC) for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I bought the DDDAC1543 Kit from Doede who supported me very kindly when I built it. I built the tower of 8 TDA1543N using aluminium and a large Heatsink (everything glued together with thermal glue), silver plated solid copper wire.

Now the stuf that was not includes in the kit:

I excanged two electrolytic to Panasonic FC 470uF/25V and put small KP caps parallel to every electrolytic.

Output caps are Audyn (Mundorf) KPSN.

Battery is a Panasonic 7.2Ah 12 V type, automatic Charger as well as complete Battery checker (Doedes PCB, bought the parts separately)

I will include four extra TDA1543N to let you try only one TDA or four TDA version. R_load resistors for one chip are also included

A case is not included.

I will take some pictures and post them as soon as possible.

I paid just below 200 Euros for everything. I would be glad if someone is interested and pay about this amount of money. My work (Soldering & Co.) will be for free ;)

You may write me an email or post here.

Shipping would be free within Europe, other areas I do not know yet...

Cheers
Christian.

Hello,

I did not play it for more than two hours. What I heard was quite promising but still not as good as my tweaked output stage of the pioneer PD-S507; maybe I should be patient but I have some plans and need money for this ;)

So it is more my wallet that makes me wanting to sell the DAC.

Cheers
Christian.

Hello again ..

here some pictures:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Everything mounted on a multiplex board

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

From left to right: Panasonic battery; Battery checker; p/s buffer (4.700uF || Wima FKP ~0.1uF); DDDAC1543 without TDA (just IC socket)

DAC board itself

battery checker

DAC tower; stays really cool (the heatsink is pure overkill)

So, anybody interested?

Please check www.dddac.de for schematics etc.

Cheers
Christian.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.