• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: *Broken* Lite Audio DAC-83 + LT-One Transport

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the pair that are currently not working. I haven't investigated, haven't really been motivated to spend the time as to why. I think it happened with a brown out. The LT-One's display doesn't come on, while the DAC-83 seems to make rude noises.

Cosmetically they are in excellent condition, so would make awesome cases if nothing else, but I imagine someone with patience could get them running again. I am looking for a reasonable offer, they are all packed up in original packaging with manual, remote, etc. Maybe SOLD for the pair + shipping?

Pick up would be even better (Toronto, Canada).

P.S. I am on vacation this week, but will respond and arrange for later exchange.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.