• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

50% off full range speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've finally selected a full range driver that suits my fancy (the 4fe35) and getting rid of the rest. Their only real use was in comparison testing. So I'd like to get 50% and maybe $5 for shipping.

CHN-70 $27.00 ******SOLD*******

Faital Pro 3fe25 8 ohm $19.00 at Parts Express (If you want the Hilding Horn enclosure they are in that's fine, but the price is going to be at least double as I'm sure they are going to cost quite a bit to ship. **********Sold************

Dayton ND91-8ohm $29.00 at Parts Express. Boxes included. (there is a rather hideous, solder booger on one terminal but that is only because I didn't have a hot enough solderer. It will melt off I'm sure. I was in a hurry and just testing. **********Sold****************

MCM 55-2421 8" subs 4ohm (our rugrat flattened the dustcap on one because it was at her level but it sounds fine) $29.00 at MCM

Attachments

• IMG_20160101_123249491.jpg
    IMG_20160101_123249491.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Dave,
If your vacuum cleaner has a variable vent that allows you to reduce the amount of 'suck' on the end, you can carefully 'pull' that dinted cap out - alternatively, you can carefully hook one of those thin 'tooth probes' thru the dented cap material itself and quietly pull the cap foreward concentrating one part of the dent at a time - this is how the 'pro's' do it - the remaining small hole won't effect the performance at all but if unsure, a small drop of superglue will seal the hole

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.