• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CDPRO2 & controller Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Phillips CD-Pro2 transport and Controller Kit. I hooked it up on the bench and tested it, played around with it for a bit and it has sat on the shelf ever since. works great!

$300 Shipped in the USA Paypal only no trades!

Attachments

• IMG_20151208_191127_375.jpg
    IMG_20151208_191127_375.jpg
    600.2 KB · Views: 273
Where can the required power supply be purchased?

If you are asking that question, this is not the right project for you. there is a degree of electronics knowledge and engineering needed to make this work. You would need a transformer or two, which can be purchased from any number of sources, a couple of bridge rectifiers, some capacitors, a couple of voltage regulators and you would have to assemble it yourself. you would need to know and understand how to mount all the component's and how to interface with the digital output of the CDpro2 etc etc. None of this is terribly hard to do. but if you don't know how to build a basic power supply...sorry.

If you are asking that question, this is not the right project for you. there is a degree of electronics knowledge and engineering needed to make this work. You would need a transformer or two, which can be purchased from any number of sources, a couple of bridge rectifiers, some capacitors, a couple of voltage regulators and you would have to assemble it yourself. you would need to know and understand how to mount all the component's and how to interface with the digital output of the CDpro2 etc etc. None of this is terribly hard to do. but if you don't know how to build a basic power supply...sorry.

I've have an engineering degree in electronics and have built many amplifier circuits in my younger days. Simply was asking where is a good place to source quality components to build the power supply. I've have bad luck with eBay junk. Thanks anyways...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.