• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Red Spade PSE-144 unity ,point source elliptical Horn, w/xover, 250-20khz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

i thought i would never sell these horns as they are the most gorgeous horns i have ever owned but in the space i am now they are just way too big , i tried for a while but finally decided to move on to more appropriate , smaller speakers.

all drivers are installed , connected with neotech solid core CCC copper cables .

speakers come with crossover board designed and assembled by Red Spade , ready to plug into the pse-144 and your amp w/ belden 5000 12awg cables . xover frequency is 250hz. so you just need a bass solution to cover below.

the horn mouth is 35"x25" about 20" deep .

color is black .

more information is available on the red spade web page .

Red Spade Audio PSE-144

Red Spade Audio PSE-144

$3550 split shipping

i am offering to deliver them in the area minneapolis , madison, milwaukee , chicago or meet there.

shipping:

i have the original boxes and it would be safest to ship on a pallet by freight due to size , details would have to be discussed.

i have all assembly instructions from Red Spade Audio and will forward all documentation to the buyer.

as always paypal adds fees

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.