• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Twisted Pear Teleporters + 4-Channel S/PDIF Level Converter + Switch + IVY 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hallo,

I am selling some modules from twisted pear audio, which I do not use anymore. They are all fully functional and worked until I removed them.

Shipping is:
Germany: 4 Euros
Europe: 9 Euros
Other: on request

---Already sold: IVY 2---

Still available:

1) 2 Teleporter Modules

Price: 30 Euro each / 55 Euro for the set of 2

The teleporters have been used and are fully working.
One of them still has pins soldered to the input/output (for 4 pin plug) and supply (2 pin plug). They can be used or removed as needed. Additionally, an additional Wima film decoupling cap is soldered to the bottom. (Can be removed or left in place). The angled case mounts are installed. (the mounting kit for bottom-mount is included).

The other teleporter was bottom mounted and is lacking the angled case mounts. (only the bottom mounts are included). I saw that two solder points for the input ground are still full of solder. I am to lazy to clean this at the moment. The buyer would have to remove the solder if necessary.

Everything is visible on the pictures:

R24PAtn.jpg

MtvGcoN.jpg

Fb7bu5T.jpg

2) 4-Channel S/PDIF Level Converter + 4-Input Selection Switch Kit

Price: 25 Euros (Converter) / 10 Euro (Switch) / 30 Euro for both

Module was fully working. 3 inputs have been populated (2x coax + 1x toslink) with the appropriate termination resistors. Parts for the fourth channel and additional termination resistors are included. Mounting kit is included (forgot it on the pictures). So, pretty much everythin is included.

The switch is soldered to the supplied PCB. Fully working (forgot to take pictures of it). A 4-pin lead to the buffalo is included.

Pictures:

d35zBDV.jpg

M24baEv.jpg

EtkyayT.jpg

3) IVY Version 2.01 for Buffalo DAC

[SOLD]

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.