• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Salas BiB shunt regulators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got some excellent salas shunts up for sale which would be great for any DAC / I-V projects

I've got two lots of +/- 15V and +5V regulator built and ready to go. These were not built by me, I seconded the help of John Luckins to build them for me so they work properly! The loads were set up for a Legato / buffalo combo on these board but you could easily change that if your loads were different.

I'd want £75 per set, which is about what I paid John for them and is only £25 per regulator!! If you want both sets you can have them for £130

prices are plus postage and fees, or collection if prefered.

Here are a few piccies

IMAG0694.jpg

IMAG0695.jpg

IMAG0696.jpg

IMAG0697.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.