• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Assembled/working Quanghao DAC END 3 [w/ transformers, tubes]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I have been working on this Quanghao's DAC END 3 for a while, but recently I've got lots of other projects to finish so these gems need to go. Best tube DAC I've experienced. :) For less than $600, you will have a superb performing DAC that might cost many times commercially.

Some details:
+ Fully assembled.
+ All the supplies in the DAC board are tested perfectly. There is NO AD1865 chip though. I might consider selling my NOS AD1865, but it won't be cheap...
+ The IV stage is tested and working perfectly with 6h30 tubes. My all-time favorite tubes are the 6h30 and the IV is tuned for them.
+ Very high quality parts used: All Xicon/Koa Speer 1% 0.5W metal film resistors, FT-3 teflon caps, Nichicon KA Audio caps, Cornell-Dubilier caps, Nichicon BP caps, Vishay MKP caps, Mundorf output caps, Cree SiC diodes, tallest 2.5" Aavid heatsinks, gold-plated ceramic tube sockets,.... All were ordered from Mouser and PCX.

Optional parts, MUST BE SOLD TOGETHER.
+ Custom-made toroidal power transformers by Toroidy. These are the best possible from Toroidy, with resin filled, selective cores and shield bands.
ONLY 220V primary though.
+ Custom-made filter choke for 6h30 tubes. This makes a whole difference from resistors.
+ Pair of matched Electro-Harmonix 6h30i.

Prices: (does not include shipping).
+ Assembled boards, with NO AD1865: $250.
+ Assembled boards, with AD1865: $300.
+ Optional parts (2 transformers, 1 choke, 2 tubes): $190.
Buy everything together and get $20 off.

Feel free to ask me any question.

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

Last edited:
hi,

im greatly interested with the dac board only. please give me a quote for shipping to 685 East Fountainview drive, mundelein, Illinois 60060, usa.

i will have a custom made power trans for it.. can i buy the filter chokes from you?

thanks bud,

ivan

Hi rol,
I brought DAC end 24 from u last 2 week ago, r u still missing to sent BOm list ,
I have problem to run this project without any BOM list.
Now I would like to buy DAC end 3 asse board with ad1865 and I would like to return ur DAC end 24 late vision.
I top up $225.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.