• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AKM DAC Board, Silicone Image Clock Gen, 70V/4.4A SMPS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cleaning my closet. Items can be picked up from SF Bay Area:

AKM AK4399 32-bit reference board, with LME dual mono analog output circuit, just hook up power supply and have one of best sounding DAC $150

AKM AK4430 reference board - $40

Silicone Image Clock Generator Evaluation board (brand new unused), $150 from Digikey. Sell for $90/each. 2 available. 160 kHz to 700 MHz in LVPECL/LVDS, <1 ps RMS Typ Jitter, Zero ppm Freq Error; USB Based GUI to Program, I2C/SMBus Compatible Interface, 1.8, 2.5, or 3.3 V

Invalid Request

4.4A, 70Vdc output, 90-230VAC input switching power supply made by Skynet x 2. They were custom made to 70V. Form factor is 5" x 9" x 1.5" (fit in 1U chassis) Would sell both for $150/pair. I will only sell single if I have 2 interested party to break the pair, they were originally intended to build amplifier.

Pictures of items are here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.