• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking for builder, USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have determined I do not possess the knowledge or skills to DIY an outboard power supply I want use to upgrade two Threshold FET ten/e preamplifiers (phono and line). I have a schematic and bill of materials concerning the components*, plus desired physical dimensions.

Seeking experienced, responsible, personable builder in the Northeast USA interested in taking this project on. Happy to discuss details as we work to a quoted price.

PM's encouraged.

* audiophile brands specified for most parts

Last edited:
Sounds like you need somebody who can do PWB layout as well as mechanical design and packaging. In my opinion, that's more fun and challenging (but also a bit riskier) than simply collecting parts and assembling them according to published documentation. I hope somebody picks up your challenge, and together you produce a great project!

Dale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.