• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Miscellaneous Amps for sale or trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Amplifiers for sale or trade

I have to many amps and not enough speakers. Therefore, I want to sell or trade some of my amps to buy or barter for some speakers. I prefer MTM designs. The speaker must use a soft dome as I personally dislike metal domes. I also want the speaker to have a higher sensitivity (88 db/1w/1m minimum) with an 8 ohm nominal impedance that doesn't drop below 6 ohms. DIY speakers are fine if not preferred.

I might consider other items for trade just tell me what you have. I am open to adding cash to complete the transaction. The amps will ship from Ohio 43050. I am listing a price for outright sales of the amps too in case someone just wants to buy an amp. Sales are to the USA/ lower 48 only. I do not feel safe shipping tube amps International.

Custom LM3886 150 watt@ 8ohm/235 watt@ 4 ohm Power amp .... $400 plus shipping
lm3886x3003.jpg Photo by 6bx7gt | Photobucket
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/6bx7gt/lm3886x3and300BDX0022.jpg

Sound Quest SQ-84 10 watt Integrated amp/ headphone amp .... $400 plus shipping
075.jpg Photo by 6bx7gt | Photobucket
073.jpg Photo by 6bx7gt | Photobucket

JWN 15 watt 6BQ5/ 6PI4P-EB Power amp .... $425 plus shipping
081.jpg Photo by 6bx7gt | Photobucket
080.jpg Photo by 6bx7gt | Photobucket
077.jpg Photo by 6bx7gt | Photobucket

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.