• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Quasimodo board and parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have one Quasimodo board and parts left for sale. This is V4 of Mark Johnson's design. All parts were sourced from Digikey using Mark's BOM list.

Mark inspired me to place an order for boards, so I ordered three from OSH Park, which means I will have one left over. Just finished placing an order with Digikey for all of the bits and pieces needed to populate the board. I went ahead and ordered three sets of everything. If someone out there wants a complete kit of board and parts, I have one set left (thank you Chris). I will just be happy to recoup the cost of the boards and parts, which totaled 31.75usd.

If anybody wants this last board and parts, please left me know. Paypal + shipping.

Thanks
David Rogers
Nashville

Attachments

• Quasimodo.jpg
    Quasimodo.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 192
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.