• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FT: Single Driver Fostex 126E speakers - Trade for Turntable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a really nice pair of ELF Audio Super Cube speakers that I would like to trade for a nice turntable. If you are really just interested in the speakers I might be willing to just sell them as well.

These speakers use Fostex 4.5" ES Banana Pulp cones #126e, with no crossover to muddy up your sound.

They are put into a nice pine bass refelex enclosure to get down to 55hz. They sound great with a nice tight sealed sub crossed in around 60-70hz.

These are 95db/W speakers so they would work great for any of you SET guys out there trying to get the most out of your couple watts.

I am looking for a nice reliable ready to go turntable. That means I want one with a good condition cartridge and stylus. Don't really care too much about brand, although I have always been fond of Yamaha.

I would really prefer to find somebody local so that we do not have to both lose out on shipping, but for the right trade I would definitely consider it.

I am willing to meet up anywhere within about a hour of Madison, WI. So you are willing to meet me somewhere in that radius shoot me a line.

Attachments

• ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 001.JPG
    ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 001.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 83
  • ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 002.JPG
    ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 002.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 82
  • ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 003.JPG
    ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 003.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 86
  • ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 004.JPG
    ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 004.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 80
  • ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 005.JPG
    ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 005.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 88
  • ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 006.JPG
    ELF AUDIO SUPER CUBE SPEAKERS 006.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 39
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.