• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Acko Amanero Isolator/Reclocking board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling an Acko AKL-AMN-SXX board that I got from this group buy...

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/227502-amanero-isolator-reclocker-gb.html

The board is actually a 2 in 1 board in that it contains the S01 and S02 boards that can be broken apart. What do these boards do? They are first and foremost an isolator and secondly they are used for re-clocking an i2s signal. They can be used with any i2s transport, but work best with an Amanero board. I will provide documentation that I received when I bought the board. I'm selling the board for $30 shipped to CONUS/Canada and $33 to Europe/elsewhere.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.