• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

19J6 Tubes for Pete Millett's Starving Student Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Okay , So here is what I have left now.

I have a mismatched set of Phillips and Tungsol. The structure is very similar and the both use horizontal getters. They have the same style of flashing. There is a difference in the angle of the getter support. My guess is same factory, different date. Test 82-120 Phillips and 109-120 Tungsol.

I have a pair of RCAs that test 75-108 and 98-117.

I have a single RCA Victor that tests 115-82

My take is that since the sections are used in parallel, matching is not that important. You be the judge.

Last edited:
I found a few more of these if anyone is interested. I put a pair of RCAs on flea bay and I'd happly sell them for less here. Mostly RCAs with a Phillips and a westinghouse and a Tungsol. (They are all in boxes and appear to be NOS. I dont have any more 7 pin tube sockets)

This is an old thread but I'm posting 1/30/2019.

They ship from Phoenix. Domestic postage should still be less than 5 bucks.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.