• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FREE TWO 12" subs near Sacramento CA USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are free for pickup near Sacramento CA to the first person to get here. Bring a large vehicle, these will not fit in the back of your car. Outer dims are 35H, 18W, 24D. Subs and port are downfiring, and are hidden from view.

We have a remodeling project going on and have decided to eliminate these subs from my collection. I built these into IKEA Akurum base cabinets and used a 4" precision port. Tuning is about 22Hz or so and Vb = 4.25 ft^3. A pic of the Unibox modeling for the subs is shown below. Large but stylish and they sound and work great.

Note that these do not include a top. They are designed to have a standard 24" wide counter on top of them. IKEA sells several inexpensive butcherblock tops for this purpose, and that was what we were using.

Pics and Unibox plots are shown in my post over at the TechTalk forum.

Please post here if interested and PM so that I can contact you with directions, etc.

-Charlie

attachment.php

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.