• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Studer D424 (Pics)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got about 20 of Studer D424s :D maybe more I don't know. they are good at collecting dust in basement :p I'll let them go for fair prices. I've put CD-Rom on them and they can play Audio CDs and needless to say about their DAC. the price is higher if someone want one with original MO Driver :rolleyes: there are some scratches on them but they are working as Swiss watches

I'll trade them with another equipments (compression drivers, Horns, Caps, Fullranges, ...)

there are triple of what is visible in stock

Attachments

• 20060215450.jpg
    20060215450.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 954
  • 20060215449.jpg
    20060215449.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 920
Last edited:
Hi there
you simply can't record on a CD ;) these are MO recorder machines. With original MO driver (which I have in stock) they will be able to record on them. this model retail price was about US$5500, they got a very nice DAC inside. I'm from Iran and I'll post them internationally to every country except Israel :rolleyes: But as postal fee of Iran is a bit high, half of the postal cost is up to me
there is something about these kind of Studer devices which I don't know, But they are very good at playing CDs, no coloration no nothing. they were made to use at studios

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.