• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: IVYIII Balanced Linestage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought this and a Legato 3.1 last year for my BII, and I only listen to one of it at a time and most of the time is Legato. It is fully populated, tested and working without any problem. Information of it can be found here The IVY Balanced Line Stage
I want to sell this at USD65 plus shipping. I will bubble wrap and put it in a box. If you are from Malaysia you will save a lot on the shipping.
Here I attached the front and back pictures of it, what you see is what you get.

Thank you for viewing.

Attachments

• IMG-20120302-00100.jpg
    IMG-20120302-00100.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG-20120302-00101.jpg
    IMG-20120302-00101.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 216
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.