• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Furutech FI-25(G) AC connector

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a few Furutech FI-25(G) AC connectors which I am selling in 2-packs. They are brand new, and come in original boxes.

2 pcs. Furutech FI-25(G) AC connectors
Price: EUR 108 for a pair
Shipping: EUR 12

You would have to work hard to find a lower price than this!

Payment via Paypal. Sorry, no shipments to Italy.

E-mail to whistler[at]pageone.no

Attachments

• FI-25(R)-B1.jpg
    FI-25(R)-B1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
hm.. last time i bought they were 41eur/each (+ 8eur VAT for non comercial buyers)

I have found them listed for between EUR 65 to EUR 80. My price is EUR 54 each.
What is the link to the shop which sells them for EUR 41? Without a link your statement is of absolutely no use to fellow DIYers interested in the connectors. And remember Chinese fakes do not count.;)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.