• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Matched 2SK170BL and 2SJ74BL For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
genuine Toshiba jfets being sold in sets of 4 . 2 - 2SK170BL and 2 -2SJ74BL matched n-n and p-p in your choice of idss .

so far i've measured over 100 j74's and they range mostly between the high 7 mA and low 10 mA .

i'm in the process of measuring the k107's and so far they all are measuring between 8-10 mA .

you can specify your idss if you want or i'll pick the best closest matches :)

this is more time consuming than i'd thought and i've got 400 of each .

per set price is $10 usd for one set , $8 usd for 2 or more plus shipping of $1 for the packaging plus close to actual shipping . so @ $2.50 US

sorry but i'm really busy with my day job , but will finalize shipping costs for domestic and international this weekend .

please feel free to pm me here or at my email @ woody1911a1@yahoo.com

cheers Woody

hey guys , i didn't imagine this taking so long . pretty close to being done with measuring the first 200 of each and the idss figures for both are mostly in the high 8's to low 10's .

i am only selling sets of 4 . 2 -2sk170's and 2- 2sj74's . i can try to meet your requests for specific idss or just pick the closest matches .

i am NOT selling bulk . i may put together a list , but don't count on it anytime soon .

price per set of set of four is $10 for one set , $8 per for 2 or more sets . if you want a whole bunch i'll quote you a price .

shipping is $2 US $5 international

cheers Woody

hey everyone , just got home . seems the dial-up isp i use at our camp up in maine is no longer :( my apologies . thought i'd be able to conduct business from there . wrong .

also , since pretty much everyone is requesting the impossible ...... i have no 2sk170's above 10.00 or much below 8.00 . plenty of j74's above 10 for all those requesting them . very few below 8 . ..

other than a few sets , i've still got them , but need to figure out a better way .

for those few i've promised , those are still yours .

til tomorrow .

Woody

to everyone else . after being away for 6 days i've got over 50 emails to reply to . not just for fets , so if i haven't replied to you don't think i'm ignoring you .

to answer most of your questions .......... tomorrow i'll have a spreadsheet with my jfets and you can do your own picking . it's a google spreadsheet , so you can view it online and not have to download.

i'll make it available first to anyone that's been waiting patiently for me to reply to them , then in a day or so to everyone else . .

thank you for your patience

Woody

update , spreadsheet done (my first btw:) ) now waiting for a reply to my pm to Bill Fuss so i/we can offer you guys some nice matches .

ok i'm raising my hand to elect the worst prepared seller here on the diy swapmeet . i elect ME !!!!

hoping everyone is following this thread that is interested , because i haven't answered any emails . if i had , i never would have gotten the spreadsheet done .

while several people that i'd been corresponding with earlier will have first looks , they will be limited to a reasonable amount of sets . there will be no bulk sales and everyone will have a chance to snag some nice jfets .

cheers Woody

:)
Looking forward to see the spreadsheet Woody!
Question, do you wait for the Idss to settle when matching? How many seconds, give or take?
Best
Alex

i hit the switch wait maybe 3-5 secs . read when stable . usually we're talking only a few hundredths of a mA . found the j74's to change more the longer waiting , but like i said only hundredths of a mA .

if you'd like me to sit and watch each for an hour or so , i can however that's at my day job rate of $35/hr :)

however that's a good question . maybe if the passlabs forum wasn't so "go search instead of asking " i would have asked for more advise . i spent @ 80 hrs searching learning and building my test jigs . then almost that again to get to this point . total sales to date $16 :)

cheers , Woody

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.