• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Trade: Hiquphon OW1, for OWll, or 3, or 4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a good set of OW1's, The OW1's have the smoothest and most extended bandwidth but find I need a little higher sensitivity for my project.
I'd trade for any of the models listed above. Mine have had little use, but of course have been soldered as that's the only way to connect them. My soldering iron did the typical small slip common with these tweeters so the rear plastic by the terminals have a scar or two. Expect the same on a trade. I may consider a brand new set of ScanSpeak D2010's too..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.