• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2sa1015Y??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Purchased from an internet seller in Thailand

Hello MigKiller,
i haven't bought from that specific seller, but i can tell you of one i did buy from and had good results. they are tayda electronics in bangkok, thailand. I needed some International Rectifier outputs for a car amp, and their price for $2.88 part in the US was 0.57. I figured it was so cheap why not try it. Shipping was $1.68. Well i orderer about 15 devices and got them in about 10 days or so. They have 10 - 2SA1015 for 0.19 .
just an idea...
paul

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.