• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Boston Acoustics Z6's 6.5" New.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've had these puppies in my garage for several years and I'm going to need to sell them, unfortunately. I already have 2 pair in my car, I don't see a way to get these in :)

They are new in all respects, never been used. Comes with original packaging, all parts/mounts/brackets/tweeters of course, the speakers themselves, crossovers, manuals/papers etc..all of it. 100%

New, unused.

I bought them for 950.00. They sold anywhere from 900-1100 retail.

They don't make them anymore, and they trump just about anything out there even today. I've heard the focal's, the upgraded 6.5's and I don't think those are as bright and true as these.

I'm not going to sit here and talk about them ad nausum, you either know what they are or you don't.

I have 100% feedback on ebay and amazon - this is legit and so am I.

PM with offers. All reasonable offers considered. I do not need to trade for anything, unless you have a 6channel amp that can get me 175w at 3ohms that is a SQ piece. I've got Mac's in my car but I'd rather just run 1 amp instead of 2-3 Mac's.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.